The global movement toward the One-World Church, prophesied during the Tribulation Period, lurched abruptly forward last week, as Evangelical Christian leaders appeared at the Mormon Tabernacle to ask "forgiveness" and to say that Evangelicals have misrepresented Mormon theology all along!
NEWS BRIEF: "EVANGELICALS SPEAK AT MORMON TABERNACLE FOR FIRST TIME IN A CENTURY: Historic event in Salt Lake City stirs controversy, raises hope for change - Daily News Updates, 12/13/2004 - http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/s04120036.htm
"LA MIRADA, CALIFORNIA (ANS) -- Noted Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias and other evangelicals shared the stage November 14 with leaders of the LDS church for the first time since D.L. Moody preached there in 1899. The joint eventdubbed An Evening of Friendship, was organized by ex-Mormon Greg Johnson, director of Standing Together Ministries, a coalition of evangelical churches working to improve relations with the LDS church. He worked alongside Robert Millet, the prolific LDS author and professor at BYU, to put on the evening. The Tabernacle was filled to capacity with 7,000 tickets distributed. Some estimate one-third or more of the audience was Mormon; evangelicals made up the balance."
"In brief introductory remarks, Richard Mouw, President of Fuller Seminary, apologized to Mormons for misrepresentation of Mormon theology by evangelicals. 'I am now convinced that we evangelicals have often seriously misrepresented the beliefs and practices of the Mormon community', Mouw said. 'Indeed, let me state it bluntly to the LDS folks here this evening: we have sinned against you. The God of the Scriptures makes it clear that it is a terrible thing to bear false witness against our neighbors, and we have been guilty of that sort of transgression in things we have said about you', he continued. 'We have told you what you believe without making a sincere effort first of all to ask you what you believe'.
"Christian singer and songwriter Michael Card led five worship songs for the evening. 'It was surreal to see evangelicals worshiping in Spirit and Truth at the center of Mormon power and influence', reported Biolas Craig Hazen ..."
While not every Evangelical attending this meeting agreed completely with the statements of Richard Mouw, there was clearly an air of Ecumenism in the Tabernacle, a deadly air of trying to unite based upon those tenets upon which they could agree, while ignoring the doctrines upon which they disagree. This is the deadly mixture which has suffused this current Protestant and/or Evangelical Church. Based upon this concept, Evangelicals signed that infamous agreement with the Roman Catholic Church called "Evangelicals And Catholics Together" in May, 1994. Protestant leaders stated that Catholics and Christians are "brothers and sisters in Christ" and that our theology is essentially so identical that we should stop trying to convert Catholics to Jesus Christ! We invite you to read this infamous document: "Evangelicals & Catholics Together: The Christian Mission in the Third Millennium", May, 1994, http://www.firstthings.com/ftissues/ft9405/articles/mission.html]
Also upon this false basis of ignoring doctrinal differences, the Roman Catholic Pope has united the Catholic's inherent goddess worship of the Virgin Mary with the goddess worship of the Eastern Religions in order to forge an Ecumenical union. Now that the Evangelicals have signed that 1994 Concordat with Rome, the whole Evangelical Movement is wedded to Rome; therefore, this new Ecumenical union between Evangelicals and Mormons indirectly weds the Mormons to Rome.
Notice every Evangelical leader at this conference, mark them out, and avoid them at all costs. Whether they are misleading their flocks intentionally or accidentally, it does not really matter, for they are leading their people down the Broad Road to destruction. Truly did Jesus speak of them when He warned:
" Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (pit)." [Matt 15:14]
To understand the depth of spiritual depravity inherent in this Evangelical approval of Mormonism, we offer some of our many resources to demonstrate that not only is Mormonism anti-Christian, they practice a most powerful Satanism. I wonder if these Evangelical leaders bothered to look at the Satanic symbols built right into the outside of the Mormon Temple in which they were meeting? If they did examine these symbols, this is what they would have discovered, as revealed by our book, "Whited Sepulchers: Hidden Language of the Mormon Temple", pictured here.
* All-Seeing Eye in the middle of the center section
* Five-Pointed Stars -- White Magic star (one point up) is located toward the top of the left section, while the inverted Black Magick star (Goatshead of Mendes) is located toward the bottom on the right.
* Secret Masonic Handclasp located toward the bottom of the middle section
* Occult Earthstone, Moonstone, and Sunstone located one above the other in the left-hand section
* Saturnstone symbol is located toward the top of the middle section, as is the Cloudstone
All these Satanic symbols adorn the outside of the Mormon Temple in which these Evangelical leaders were foolishly meeting; further, these symbols only scratch the surface in proving that Mormonism is Satanic. Please take a few moments to see other resources available which tell the truth of Mormonism:
* "Mormonism's Temple of Doom" -- The unholy mixture of Magick arts into the ceremonies of Mormonism and Freemasonry expose their Satanic roots. This book does the best job yet tying together Mormonism, Satanism, and Freemasonry, proving they are the same system!
* "Except The Lord Build
The House: How Mormon Temples Are Built To Be Demon Magnets"
-- by Former Satanist, William Schnoebelen -
This video is one only a former Satanist could create, for only
such a person would recognize the tell-tale signs contained within
Mormonism which would alert them that every Mormon Temple is
built to draw a demonic presence. DVD
* "DNA Disproves Mormonism!" Video - Perhaps if these Evangelical leaders had really checked out the disastrous problem DNA science presents to Mormon Theology, they would not have so freely asked "forgiveness" from them. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has declared The Book of Mormon to be a scriptural and literal history; it recounts the story of an Israelite family who immigrated to and fully populated the American continents. Jesus, after his death and resurrection, is said to have visited this once great Israelite civilization existing in the Americas. The Book of Mormon teaches that these Israelites are the principal ancestors of modern-day Native Americans. New discoveries in DNA research now have allowed scientists to test this historical claim. Thousands of Native Americans from more than 150 tribes have been DNA-tested to determine their ancestry. DNA research proves Mormonism is fraudulent! A must- see video for any person who has Mormon relatives, friends or co-workers.
* "The Godmakers" - Video - Of course, you would expect our bookstore to carry the classic, perennially best-selling video exposing Mormonism. An explosive documentary takes you inside the secret Mormon ceremonies. The pagan nature of these rites and rituals, practiced by an elite few in the Mormon Church, are exposed here for the first time on film. We also carry the classic book, "The Godmakers".
* "Cults and the Occult" - Book - What are cults saying to their adherents and how do they attract so many people? How do they hold their people so tightly. Edmond Gruss is Professor Emeritus at The Master's College, Santa Clara, California. He is the author of "The Ouija Board: A Doorway to the Occult", and several other books on cults and the occult. Gruss examines the following cults: Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Christian Science, Unity, Armstrongism, Spiritualism, Seventh-Day Adventism, Astrology, Baha'l, Rosicrucianism, The Ouija Board, Edgar Cayce, Unification Church, New Age Movement. Gruss offers a wealth of Scripture to refute the beliefs of the occult.
Truly, this false unifying is one of the supreme signs that the world is truly in the last days of time -- the End of the Age.
----------"Satan hindered us." 1Thessalonians 2:18
Since the first hour in which goodness came into conflict with evil, it has never ceased to be true in spiritual experience, that Satan hinders us. From all points of the compass, all along the line of battle, in the vanguard and in the rear, at the dawn of day and in the midnight hour, Satan hinders us. If we toil in the field, he seeks to break the ploughshare; if we build the wall, he labours to cast down the stones; if we would serve God in suffering or in conflict-- everywhere Satan hinders us.
He hinders us when we are first coming to Jesus Christ. Fierce conflicts we had with Satan when we first looked to the cross and lived. Now that we are saved, he endeavours to hinder the completeness of our personal character. You may be congratulating yourself, "I have hitherto walked consistently; no man can challenge my integrity." Beware of boasting, for your virtue will yet be tried; Satan will direct his engines against that very virtue for which you are the most famous. If you have been hitherto a firm believer, your faith will ere long be attacked; if you have been meek as Moses, expect to be tempted to speak unadvisedly with your lips. The birds will peck at your ripest fruit, and the wild boar will dash his tusks at your choicest vines. Satan is sure to hinder us when we are earnest in prayer. He checks our importunity, and weakens our faith in order that, if possible, we may miss the blessing.
Nor is Satan less vigilant in obstructing Christian effort. There was never a revival of religion without a revival of his opposition. As soon as Ezra and Nehemiah begin to labour, Sanballat and Tobiah are stirred up to hinder them. What then? We are not alarmed because Satan hindereth us, for it is a proof that we are on the Lord's side, and are doing the Lord's work, and in His strength we shall win the victory, and triumph over our adversary. [C.H. Spurgeon, "Morning and Evening Devotions"; Emphasis added] Source: http://www.cuttingedge.org